YOU WORK HARD. LET YOUR MONEY WORK HARDER FOR YOU.
HOW MUCH CAN YOU SAVE?
Click to see an R-value comparison chart.
Click on the Specifications tab at the top
of the page, and scroll down to see all
the specs. The comparison chart is in the
left hand column.
Tripolymer Foam-In-Place was developed with the homeowner, environment and our
natural resources in mind. It is non-toxic, environmentally safe and does not contain
any form of asbestos. It is also free of any glass fiber and CFC's which can damage
the earth' ozone layer. It:
- Is a Class 1 building material
- Increases fire ratings
- Has zero smoke development
- Provides excellent noise reduction
- Has an excellent R-Value 5.1/inch
- Is for new and retrofit construction
- Does not compress or settle
- Has no thermal degradation
- Insulates block and mortar joints
- Is a cold setting foam insulation
- Is not a urea-formaldehyde based foam
- Prevents bugs and rodents from living in your walls